The eLogic Model® Manager
- Includes the official eLogic Model® scales
- Over a decade of research. We know the right questions to ask.
- Reports that allow tracking of all interventions and their related outcomes
- Track ROI: All interventions have a value. Was it worth the outcome?
- Data Easy In: User Interface reduces time and redundancy
- Data Easy Out: Reporting built to deliver at a glance results
- Management Reporting: Who is doing what? Are all intake fields entered? Are follow up appointments being kept?
- Customization: Use our assessments and intake boxes or create your own
The eLogic Model® Manager is a comprehensive intake, assessment and client management system that accounts for need, services, and outcomes, fundamental components of agency accountability, transparency and management.
Within the structure of the eLogic Model® Manager is a traditional logic model with “logic units” in program operations, (mission, need, intervention, projected results, actual results), and “logic units” in program accountability, (measurement tool, data source, and frequency of data collection and reporting, including personnel assigned to function).
It is this traditional logic model enhanced with an “electronic,” or software driven database that is used to collect information about client and agency performance.
easy in, easy out
Data is everything. Without a solid foundation of data an agency or company will not be able to accurately manage or understand their own needs. The eLM system has a state of the art data management system that not only captures data accurately but allows for custom reports that fit your agencies needs.
To succeed in the human services marketplace, organizations must be results driven. They must be able to demonstrate results or outcomes to clients/customers, funders and the general public.
Through effective use of visual presentation, a simplified information gathering process and user driven reporting tools, eLM provides a better approach to service delivery and documentation. Available management reports can support an agency to establish performance benchmarks at both the client and organizational level.
data at a glance
Keep on top of your case load with overviews of un-contacted clients, outstanding assessments, and time reporting.
- service delivery,
- achievement of outcomes, and
- tracking and monitoring of clients.
Training and Support
Training is provided by M Street staff that have extensive experience in software development and data system management.
We pride ourselves in delivering both a quality product and extensive training in order to provide the best experience for our users. We provide training both onsite and through online webinars. Our trainings cover all aspects of our software and are customized to fit your agencies needs.
The eLogic Model®
The eLogic Model® is an electronic adaptation of the original planning tool with a database that allows for data collection and analysis and transforms text to data. It serves not only to describe a program of human service delivery (as a regular logic model does), it uniquely drives the database for supporting client/case management and the program evaluation needs of the agency. The eLM compiles reports on client demographics, needs presented, services/interventions administered and outcomes attained, also referred to as achieving a satisfactory level of well being. It is a tool that helps provide the “evidence” in evidence based practices.
The eLogic Model®, patterned after the essential features of the traditional logic model which was developed for use in organizational planning and program evaluation, was transformed for use as a direct services and case management tool by The Center for Applied Management Practices, Inc., In 2008, a trademark was granted by the United States Patent and Trademark Office giving The Center for Applied Management Practices, Inc., exclusive rights to use the term, eLogic Model®.
Key FeaturesThe current design and functionality of eLM reflects many hours of listening and working with end users to create a software application that is user friendly, intuitive and allows the end user to spend precious time with the client/customer rather than involved in a complicated, cumbersome and unrewarding data collection process. Key features include:
- Easy to use
- At a glance reporting
- human services data collecting software
- non profit database software
- non profit management software
- nonprofit database management
- software for non profits
- mental health intake assessment
- database for data collection and analysis
- client management software
- logic model software
- data collection database software
- Accountable Case Manager
- Case Management Services
- Case Management
- Client Monitoring
- Client Outcome Monitoring
- Client Tracking
- Customer Tracking
- Data Analysis
- Data Mining
- eLogic Model
- Evidence Based Research
- Management information Systems
- Nonprofit Management
- Outcome-Based Management
- Performance Management
- Program Development
- Program Evaluation
- Non Profit Reporting Systems
- Results-Oriented Management
- Results-Oriented Management and Accountability